Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Snow Day - the Sequel.

It is still snowing here! And now they say it is not supposed to stop until Thursday!! We have had about a metre of snow so far, and could get another metre before it's all said and done.
This was the scene out my front door this morning:

Here is our back deck:

Look at the overhang from the roof! Pretty cool...

Tim is digging out my snow tires so they can go on the van. It took us a bit to get the van dug out, but I made it!
Art is heading to Ancaster, where it is warm and the grass is green...


Our front sidewalk:

Tim has been out with the snowblower for about an hour now. I think he still has a couple more driveways to go. An enterprising young man could probably make some extra $$$ today, I'm thinking....



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

man oh man.......can Art bring some this way? We have not had a flake, and the sun was shining almost all day. Nice, but so is SNOW!!!
Alicia

Lisa said...

It's apparently going to be a trilogy... no school tomorrow either!

Anonymous said...

Oh, the envy you are producing in me. Quit leading me into temptation! Shame on you.

On another note, want some company next week? I'm done school as of Monday...

Lisa said...

Sorry, Stu. Didn't mean to make you envious - we would gladly share!
And you are welcome here anytime, just tell me what day. Friday is CCS Christmas concert (at night) and Thursday evening is PRC's concert, but daytimes should be good, other than that I work Mon/Wed/Fri til about 1:00.