Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Makeover!


So while the twins are at Campfire!  I decided it would be a good time to paint their room.  When we moved here, there was a lovely (not) cactus mural on the walls of this room.  We covered it up with a cheap mistint. It was okay, but time for a refresher...

Here are some before (or should I say during) pictures:

The Barbie house is for sale if you're interested....




Deanna needed to take a picture of the spider...


And here are some after pictures!  Deanna chose the paint colour.  It's called Margarita

It certainly is cheerful.. new white curtains make it feel summery

I need to replace the bookshelf with a taller white one.



Do you think they will like it??

3 comments:

Daniëlle said...

Nice! I think they'll like it!

Deanna said...

Who likes my spider???

Daniëlle said...

I don't! sorry..