Thursday, March 13, 2008

We're Still Here...

....just a little busy this week. March Break and all. It's been good, so far. Found a HUGE Barbie house for the girls on Kijiji (I love that site!) so that's been keeping them busy. It has an elevator, even! Three stories.... lots of furniture and cool accessories... it's about 4.5 feet tall . I'll post pictures one day.

Tomorrow we are off to Jarvis for the day, and Burlington on Saturday for Grandpa's birthday celebration. We won't even think of John and Kim on the beach in Florida. HA!

Today I had another endodontist appointment, to replace the temporary fillings he put in last month. (This is still clean-up from when they removed the growth in my gum last fall). I understood that this would be the end of it, but no.... I have to go to MY dentist in a week or two so he can put permanent fillings in those two teeth. I almost cried when they said that. But WHY???? Why didn't they just put permanent fillings in today??? Why do I have to spend another hour in a dentists' chair? ? Not to mention the $$$$. Ugh.

On that note.... I'd better go see what I can find to make for dinner. Nothing too chewy. Or crunchy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you're still going to Jarvis tomorrow, and mom and dad's on Saturday!? You must not be in too much pain (excluding financial, I guess....)

Don't forget to bring the souvenir you got for me from the Dominican!!

Lisa said...

I was in so much pain, I drank your souvenir....
Yeah, that's it...

Lisa said...

I'm not really in pain, just not my idea of a fun time. And the endodontist uses those rubber dams in your mouth, which really make me gag. And he was cauterizing or something (mostly I kept my eyes closed) which smelled LOVELY (not!) So just really more unpleasant than painful....
And my teeth are a little tender now, as well as my jaw from the needle.