Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Where did summer go?

It's cold (13*). And drizzly. Feels more like Fall than Summer. And Art is not home for dinner 3 nights this week. Blech.

On a happy note, I get to go to Greenview Aviaries and Zoo on Thursday with Grades 1-4. Then I will have pictures to post again. And tomorrow Grade 5/6 is performing Oliver Twist. Tim is the Artful Dodger. I'll take pictures of that too...

Tomorrow is also the DAY that my brother Stu goes before Classis for his final examination on completion of Theological College. He is understandably nervous... I am sure that he will do just fine, but please remember this important day in your prayers.

And now.... chicken fingers and french fries are on the menu.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, Church-orderly speaking, the classis exam has nothing to do with the College, except that I have to have passed at the College to go for this exam.

But thanks for the thoughts and whatnot.

And have a fun week with all of the end of school activities...I kind of miss those!

Lisa said...

I know, that is what I meant - that you have completed Theological College, and now had your Classical exam.

Anonymous said...

How did Oliver Twist go? Did Tim nail his part?

Lisa said...

Oliver Twist was excellent - yes, Tim nailed his part! He was the only one that attempted the British accent. It was very well done - props and costumes and everything!
I'll post pictures later tonight...